Re: [TR] TR3 Tonneau Zipper

To: Dave1massey@cs.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Tonneau Zipper
From: philip ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:25:17 -0500
On Jun 10, 2006, at 7:02 PM, Dave1massey@cs.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/10/2006 3:35:31 PM Central Standard Time,
> 60TR3A@cox.net
> writes:
>
>> I just had the zipper fail in my TR3's tonneau, which is otherwise in
>> great shape.  Any recommendations for a shop that can install a new
>> zipper?
>>

> An auto upholstery shop can sew in a new zipper.  Or at least
> direct you to
> womeone who can.
>
> Or look for a guy who makes boat covers.

Just don't find the guy in Texas who did mine.  The zipper is
backwards.  I'm not kidding.  I can't imagine why anyone would do this.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net   http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/  http://
www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
I decry the textmessagization of the American-English language.

===     http://www.vtr.org