RE: [TR] Another source for pulley for alternator conversion

To: "'Chris Simonsen'" <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Another source for pulley for alternator conversion
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:10:37 -0400
 Chris,
 When I did my alternator conversion, I brought the new and old alternator
to an alternator repair shop where he  measured the old pulley and then
sourced a new one. I got it for $10 installed on the new alternator. There's
a picture here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/gm_alternator_conversion.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org