[TR] lonely lbc

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] lonely lbc
From: David Brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:47:15 -0400
Folks,

I hate to admit it, but I haven't driven my TR250 in over a year.
I bought a house in rural Va 1.5 miles away from the nearest
paved road and can't bear the thought of all those stone chips
on my new paint. This year though, I will buy a trailer to tow
my lbc behind my tractor to the nearest paved road - do you
sense the inertia? My lbc's motor is fresh with barely 1000 miles
on the clock. It hurts me to leave her sit. Should I be out in
the garage rotating her periodically? Should I be showing her
viewings of  "Legends in Motorsports"? A pint to cheer her
up...?

Regards,
David Brady
CD8124L, longing for a piece of pavement

===     http://www.vtr.org