[TR] Non TR Least Stolen Car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Non TR Least Stolen Car
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:25:42 EDT
I just learned that the Ford Taurus is the least stolen car....geeez, I could
have saved the pollsters a lot of money and told them that....our '93 Taurus
turned out to be the worst car I ever owned - a final tribute to good old poor
engineering and assembly quality and the trigger to replace the piece of crap
with a Japanese car.....wow - what a difference - should have done it sooner.

AOL even showed a picture of our station wagon on their news caption...ha,
ha....we ended up giving it to the Salvation Army - the $600 tax value was
truly
a gift.

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.