Re: [TR] 2006 VTR National Convention

To: "Kurtis Jones" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] 2006 VTR National Convention
From: "John Innis" <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 10:47:10 -0500
I can't attend this years VTR, it is just a little to far at a time
when I am just a little too busy.  But I did go to last years VTR with
a Spitfire that wasn't really "show quality" and I had a great time.

There is so much to see and do at one of these that you are sure to
find fun and interesting events.  From the tech sessions to the social
events to the driving events, there is just a whole lot going on.  The
show is just one small part of that.  I did put my Spit in the
participant's choice show, even though it is pretty rough.  I didn't
feel out of place at all.  Everyone I met made me feel welcome.  There
were cars of all types in all conditions there.

If you can, I highly recomend that you go.  I don't think you will be
disapointed.

John Innis
Cedar Rapids, IA
"Murphy" 1976 Spitfore 1500

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =

===     http://www.vtr.org