Re: [TR] 14K Stag 4 sale

To: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] 14K Stag 4 sale
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:18:04 -0400
On Monday 05 June 2006 08:05 pm, Kinderlehrer wrote:
> If that's red Stag Rob Krantz is selling it is indeed a beatiful car, in
> person as well as in the pictures, at least it was a few years ago which is
> the last time I've seen it.
>
> There are pictures on our club web site at:
> http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Memberpics/memberpics.php
>
> Bob

Bob and others,

After looking at that Stag and all the other 70's TRs, I can never understand
how that company went out of business! The Stag, the TR6, 7, 8 and Spitfire
all are beautiful cars. I know the quality control was bad but did improve
later in the 70's and 80s to the end. I guess the negatives outweighed the
positives!

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org