[TR] 3B Head Start Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 3B Head Start Update
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 23:00:18 EDT
Hey Guys,
In one word: SWEET!  The 3B is alive and well and most likely on her  way to
the TRA National Meeting.  After completing the Head rebuild &  replacement
process all is well and she runs as well as I can ever recall.   Smooth and
Strong.  Of course I have only run the short block first  and then the long
block
including some freeway but I am impressed with the major  change in the whole
character of the car.
Thanks to all for your help, and especially to Randall who gave me those
nominal SU settings.
BIG CHEERS,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org