FW: [TR] I love my Triumph but...

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [TR] I love my Triumph but...
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
For under $25K, the best bang-for-the-buck, smiles-per-mile sports car I've
ever owned is my BMW Z3/M Coupe with S52 engine.   You can pick up a 1999 -
2000 model for between $19K - $25K.   It is officially rated at 0-60 in 5.2
seconds and was the fastest production BMW ever built when it was new (it has
since been bested by the S54 version...).   Mine has had its diff swapped out
for a more aggressive ratio, so it accelerates even faster.   And it has the
most beautiful exhaust tone reminiscent of an early XKE thanks to its straight
six 3.2 liter engine, factory header, and aftermarket Remus exhaust system.
It is cheaper than therapy and far more fun for a Saturday morning on nearby
country FM roads.  Can you tell I like this car?  ;-)

  http://www.368s.com/car.php?CarID=503

  Greg H
  Denton, TX

Be a chatter box. Enjoy free PC-to-PC calls  with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

===     http://www.vtr.org