[TR] Jaguar Horns

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Jaguar Horns
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:59:54 -0800
Anyone out there know how to adjust Jaguar XK120 horns ( just like the ones
used on the TR2 rally cars) --I got a pair that I have cleaned and painted
. But they need to make noise and don't . The Feb/march Triumph World
magazine has a nice article on the TR2 1955 rally car . Turning the screw
at the back doesn't seem to change anything  but the center nut has a minor
effect. Thanks in advance, Mike Andrews TR 2 in LA

===     http://www.vtr.org