"Closer to Home"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: "Closer to Home"
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:34:04 EST
Hey Guys,
I am getting "Closer to My Home". As the 60's tune goes so am I.  The  63 TR4
is now jacked up for the first time after being stripped of all  equipment
from the top down.  Bare body reveals several rust issues  that will require
attention. B posts look real questionable. The floorboards  have been stripped
of
the nasty roofing crap coating and holes on the drivers  side abound.  Yes,
possibly frame off and as Lou said, and once I get  into the frame I am going
have to report the condition of the top side.  I  know you told me so! You
know, you have to love it to do this.  I do.
Cheers,
Darrell
63 TR. CT 13917 L  Will be Born again someday most likely as an  LO

===     http://www.vtr.org