RE: Valve Adjustment

To: "Bill & Skip Pugh" <anabil007@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Valve Adjustment
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:41:09 -0800
> Hoping not to start another firestorm,  but I have a very basic question.

I guess you didn't get your wish !

Bill, I want to explain that I did not mean to insult you, indeed I meant
nothing personal whatsoever by my reply.

There is no doubt that my odd (and obscure) sense of humor frequently gets me in
trouble.  But I don't ever try to "talk down" to anyone on this list ... sure I
know some things that others do not, but there are surely just as many things
others know that I do not.  I'm a complete loss at bodywork and upholstery, for
example, while many not only do their own upholstery but body & paint as well.

And to all : I'm sorry if you took my little jest the wrong way.  If you truly
can't forgive me an occasional misunderstood joke (or slam if you insist on
taking it that way), then I will be happy to help you install a filter to ensure
you don't have to read my posts !

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org