Re: Concours Question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours Question
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 21:41:30 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill & Skip Pugh" <anabil007@comcast.net>
To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>;
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:35 PM

> After all is said and done, it is my goal to be able to Drive to the
> Event, perhaps participate in the Event Drive ... it seems most
> events do this now, and still have a shot at a Podium finish...
> Perhaps I am way out of line, but I believe the best use of our
> beloved LBCs is to drive them

My beloved TR2, TS981, does quite well in Concours and in Participant Choice
but it has been and always will be driven to the show.  I have said many
times and will continue to say "If you ever see Lou's TR2 in or on a
trailer, it is either broke or stolen!"  Mileage for 04 was 4394 while 05
saw 3496.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

===     http://www.vtr.org