Concourse Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Concourse Question
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:58:21 EST
I am also puzzled.  I plan on having my exhaust manifold ceramic  coated.  My
choices are black or a chrome like coating.  The ceramic  coating helps with
the heat and I won't have to worry about it flaking  off.  But the down side
is that it will not appear original although it  will improve the safety for
the car.  I wonder how this would be viewed if  I would try a concourse show.
Any thoughts???
Harry Mague
74 TR6 CF16623
MTV