Re: TR-250 Trunk Lining/Gas Tank Cover

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-250 Trunk Lining/Gas Tank Cover
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:22:53 EST
In a message dated 12/19/2005 1:32:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wsteinman@pogolaw.com writes:

> Bill S.
> TR-250 CD8464L

Bill,
I just put one in the 63 TR4 that I purchased from TRF.  It was good quality
put the predrilled holes did not match up at all.  It was a struggle to say
the least and a little short side to side. They might all come from the same
supplier in the UK. I also got one of TRF's reproduction spare tire covers that
they make.  It was outstanding and fit real nice.

WOW!  That is a late TR250!  Would not CD8484L be the last one?
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org