Anyone on the list from the DALLAS, TX area?

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone on the list from the DALLAS, TX area?
From: <RX74EVR@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:00:18 -0600
Hello all

I am wondering if there are any listers out there in the Dallas area that
would be willing to pikc up a front bumper (plastic) cover for me for a car
ive been restoring and ship it to me fedex? The bumper is oversize and the
company i need to buy it from will charge me alot to package it up and ship
it. If anyone is willing to purchase it and throw some cardboard around the
outside and ship it to me in Illinois, please respond to me off the list at
Leyland@mchsi.com.

Thanks!

Paul Seedoff

===     http://www.vtr.org