Re: Interesting test results

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting test results
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 08:31:04 -0700
Michael Marr wrote:

> It would be interesting to know how many Mensa members ther are among
> us. if it is any more than 2% of the total list membership, it proves
> that we are smarter than the average bear...

I think we can prove that without a survey.

Given that Mensa members go to Mensa meetings and hang out with other
Mensa members.
And given that Triumph owners work on or drive their cars, go to car
shows, and hang out with other car people.
And given that not all Mensa members drive Triumphs, go to car shows, or
hang out with car people.
Therefore Triumph owners are smarter (or simply make better choices)
than Mensa members.
QED

Steven "not returning Mensa's calls" Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2

===     http://www.vtr.org