electric fan for tr3a

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: electric fan for tr3a
From: "Doug" <dougm1000@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 09:53:58 -0800
I was going to buy an electric cooling fan kit for my TR3B but then I was
advised to just go get one from the autowreckers.

Since used parts never seem to work out well for me, I am cautious.  With all
the electric cooling system fans out there in different cars, does anyone have
any recommendations on a make and model of car that uses a fan that would work
well on my car.  Has anyone done it this way or does everyone just buy the
Hayden cooling fan kit from Moss or TRF for around $140.00?

Thanks once again,
Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org