To click or not to click

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: To click or not to click
From: "shrack04@netzero.net" <shrack04@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 20:15:05 GMT
My wife was looking for something to get me and I showed her the Click Adjust.
I keep showing her the Chrome Wire Wheel page, but she's not looking.  I think
I'll steer her away from the click adjust now as I've always set valves the old
fashion way with good luck.  I do use a go no-go feeler guage now, (the
.009/.011) and check with the .010 after setting them all.  I'm sure if you set
alot of valves the click adjust would be a great tool to have.  I want to thank
all the list people that reminded me that I don't really need one.  Kent Shrack
TR3a

===     http://www.vtr.org