Tool you need for Christmas

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tool you need for Christmas
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:13:29 -0600
Last year I bought my Triumph-loving husband a creeper for Christmas.
With his recommendation, I am suggesting that anyone who works on their
own car think about adding this to your "Santa Wish List."  Let me say
that we have no financial interest in this deal, and I wouldn't be doing
this if the product didn't turn out to be so good.

It's the wide-seat sit-on creeper III #38806 from Griots. We looked at
several in the catalog, and fortunately picked this square seat without
a back. Roger envisioned just using the seat to sit on. Go figure! What
he found out is that it can work great to support your back and seat as
you slide into the car for under-dash work. No more door-sill creases
across your back. You can slide out from under the dash before you try
to sit up. It's wide and stable and comfortable and low enough for
Spitfire/TR work.

There are undoubtedly other brands that are similar, but this is the one
we can recommend.

We highly recommend it.

Pat Fischer & Roger Elliott

===     http://www.vtr.org