Re: Great Race Team 92

To: "John A. Wise" <JohnWise@alumni.pitt.edu>
Subject: Re: Great Race Team 92
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:43:12 -0700
John, You might want to get to know the team that drove the Land Rover
better.  In prior years, Steve and Janet Hedke successfully competed in
a small mouth TR3 "Team Scrappy".  They were first in their novice class
in the TR3 and did quite well in subsequent races as well.  Janet is an
Ace navigator with dozens of aces in a TR3 to her credit. I'm sure Steve
can fill you in about what it takes to campaign a TR3 in the Great Race.

TeriAnn