Re: VTR 2005 - Spinal Tappets songs now available in .mp3

To: Ann and Tim Buja <buja@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: VTR 2005 - Spinal Tappets songs now available in .mp3
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:52:42 -0500
Bravo!  I am glad that you guys were able to publish these in mp3
form.  I was at the event in Rockford, and was delighted to receive
the CD, but I have been hoping that all the work that went into making
that CD could be shared with the rest of the Triumph community who
were not at the convention.  Good job guys!

John

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =