Re: Help getting me ready!

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Help getting me ready!
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:04:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/19/2005 11:36:12 AM Central Standard Time,
wsteinman@pogolaw.com writes:
> I would love some insight from
> the collective on what I should put on my box of goodies for the TR250.

I would put very high on the list two or three distributor rotors.  There is
a rash of rotor failures lately and rotors are cheap, small and easy to
replace.  Peter Caldwell, in Madison Wisc, has what has been described to me by
folks in the know, a superior quality rotor.  Get a few.

Also toss a spare condenser in there.  They can fail suddenly and without
warning and leave you stranded as well.

Then a cell phone and a AAA card.

A spare quart of oil and pint of brake fluid don't take up much room.  A
spare gallon of antifreeze will and unless your hoses are mighty old, not
likely
to be needed anyway.

And a small tool kit.

Other than that I carry what ever small parts I have lying around that I have
room for.

Dave