Re: Any Suggestions?

To: Alex Cherington <a_flying_scotsman@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any Suggestions?
From: KINDERLEHRER@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:55:39 +0000
Alex, I'll just weigh in here with a wild guess, but wouldn't the temperature
gauge readings be that sign of something wrong that you are seeking? If I
understand your post and the gauge doesn't rise much above the cold position, I
would start by checking the thermostat. If it reads high, I would start by
flushing the cooling system - assuming it's full and all.
Bob