Re: Harmonic balancer TR6

To: "wmpless" <wmpless@iprimus.ca>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Harmonic balancer TR6
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@ShoalsBritishCars.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:16:29 -0500
The rubber insert can deteriorate to the point where the pulley separates
from the center.  I sent mine to Damper Dudes and they "rebuilt" the damper
and took care of the problem.  Another common problem is the pulley will
slowly spin on the center and the timing marks are no longer accurate.

http://www.damperdudes.net/

Terry Geiger
Florence, Alabama USA
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org
'74 Triumph TR6 (for sunny days)
'59 Triumph TR3A (basket case)
'84 Mercedes 300D (for the wife to drive)
'90 Chevy S10 (parts fetcher)