Re: TR 6 valve cover gasket

To: mikey22@prodigy.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR 6 valve cover gasket
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 18:34:25 -0400
Mike,

I email Justin a couple months back and I will pass along what little
my feeble mind retained of the email.  It seems I remember him
basically saying that he was trying to fill all the back orders he had
before advertising for new business.  That doesnt explain why you are
having trouble getting ahold of him.  Maybe others have additional
information.  I would keep trying.  Could be he is simply on vacation
or away from the computer for a bit.  But I am not sure how long you
have been trying to contact him.  Good luck.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108