Re: TR futures

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR futures
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:29:38 -0800
> But the warning is this. The more our cars are unused and unseen, the
> greater the chance that the 'Greens' and other groups committed to their
> demise in a public environment will win through.

The other warning should be:

The less we have these cars out on the road the fewer people will be
touched by them and the fewer people will yearn for them as they mature.
  That my friends translates to fewer homes for our TRs when we pass
them on.

The moral to my story boys and girls is you want your restored car to
live on past you, drive it.  Drive it everywhere. Or in the words of the
rock group Heart "While you're still alive, kick it out!"