Re: Next Problem

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>, 6 Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Next Problem
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:19:38 -0500
Bill. Ive been there.  They are a bitch(steel adjuster threaded into an
aluminum housing)  I had to remove the adjusters and put them in a
vice.  It took a couple days of Kroil and heat and they finally came
loose.. I cleaned all the parts and reassembled with lots of anti-seize.
Sorry, dont think theres an easier way except buying new ones and
they're expensive.  Hope that helps.  John Mitchell  76 TR6