RE: Opinion Poll - Shop Manuals

To: "'Ronald Griffing'" <ragriffi@smt-net.com>,
Subject: RE: Opinion Poll - Shop Manuals
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:30:18 -0800
I have all three of these. The workshop manual (light blue) is good for a quick
reference, the Haynes manual is good if you're unsure of the
assembly/disassembly sequence, and the Clymer book is useless if you have the
first two.

I highly recommend getting an original owners manual (for the schematic), a
spare parts catalog and the Moss catalogs, including the TR250/TR6 version. Kas
Kastner and Roger Williams have written books about upgrades and are worthwhile
investments. You can get the SPC, Kastners and Williams books thru Amazon or
Walmart.com cheaper than the big three.

You're now pretty well armed with the (paper) tools to fix your car.

John