A new year, some new web pages

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A new year, some new web pages
From: "Eric K." <tr3a@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:48:20 +0100 (CET)
Hello list,

I've just finished two new additions for the triumphspitfire.nl web site.
Neither of these pages have been linked from any of the other pages yet,
I'd first like to get some comments here.

http://triumphspitfire.nl/rearspringpads.html

This page is about replacing the old rubber pads used between Spitfire
transverse leaf springs with PTFE pads. It's a popular conversion among
Dutch Triumph Spitfire Club members.

http://triumphspitfire.nl/storinghardtop.html

This describes how I made my hardtop hoist. May also work for factory TR6
hardtops!

I'd be grateful for any of your thoughts.

Cheers,

Eric

--
'57 TR3a TS23315L - black