RE: Most Dangerous Tool

To: "'dixie'" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Most Dangerous Tool
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:56:02 -0500
Wow.... When I asked this question back on Friday I didn't anticipate anyone
having gotten seriously injured. However, I hope that those of us who are
"casual" tool users will benefit from accidents like Adrians and take
appropriate precautions in the future.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/