RE: Unbelievable - What Are The Odds!!

To: bob@mclaughlin.org, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Unbelievable - What Are The Odds!!
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:58:59 -0800 FILETIME=[9CA2F670:01C4CDCA]
Well, I kinda tried that (and I do appreciate all of the suggestions) - I
sent the seller an e-mail, explained the common commission numbers, and
asked if he had any other items which belonged to the car.  He responded,
saying only that there also was listed a repair manual for the TR2.  (It has
the TR3 Supplement, so I know it's not mine)   I also noted on the listing
that the ebay lister is not the seller, they are just providing the online
sales service.  They are also in the UK - which should provide an
interesting story as to how the car got to Sunnyvale and the parts catalogue
got to the UK.

I'll just stay on top of it, and keep my fingers crossed.

David Gunn