Bleeding brakes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bleeding brakes
From: Andreas and Jim <diggle@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:22:18 +1200
Does anyone know how to make up a pressure bleeder.
I hate bleeding, it inevitably drives me nuts.
I have seen them at the local Repco but I am too tight to buy one.
The thought of having only to connect a pump to my brakes and then pump like
hell is an inviting thought.
By the way I would assume that the original brake lines were galv steel.
What grade brake fluid should we use.
Is there one that is not harmful to paint?
I was reading the BBS TR6 bulletin and read a thread from someone who wanted
to be buried in their TR6.
But he thought that it would be less selflish if it was not buried with him as
someome else could then enjoy the TR.
I thought that I was the only nutter around that had fanticised about being
buried in their TR.
Both me and the car would have to be in an air tight container so the car did
not rust.
The only negative point of being buried with the TR would be that it would be
selfish on my part to consign Basil to a hole 6 feet under after giving me a
lifetime of enjoyment.
Hmm decisions decisions.

Jim Vass
1962 TR4
New Zealand (somewhere near the Antarctic)