* Rewire my TR3 *

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: * Rewire my TR3 *
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:02:09 -0500
Hi Gang,
I'm planning ahead for Winter projects.  Having spliced some wires on my
car, and discovering that the copper inside the wires is no longer,
well..... Copper colored but rather black, I figure a re-wire would be a
great option to prevent problems down the road.

Here's the question
I already have a brand new loom from British Wiring.  I am thinking of
selling it, however, and getting one from Painless Wiring.  Here's the
reason - I would get the fuse box and everything, and perhaps more
flexibility if I put the V8 in???

Or is Dan Masters still supplying his kit?  Dan - are you out there?

I heard a rumor that the non-lucas kits don't need the smoke in the
wires......

Any thoughts?

Wayne
Plainfield, IL