Re: eBay Feedback Question

To: Bob Danielson <75trsix@snet.net>
Subject: Re: eBay Feedback Question
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:29:22 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Drop it. You're guessing that he had a positive experience, you don't
actually know.

He might not feel, like leaving feedback, or believe it's of any
importance. Or he may prefer leaving none to leaving bad or neutral
feedback. Or he may just consider it a bother.

Leaving feedback is not an obligation incurred when he won your auction.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph