Installing defroster vent in RHD TR3A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Installing defroster vent in RHD TR3A
From: "Chris Jameson" <chrisjameson@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:27:31 +1000
Hi List,

I am installing a heater in my 1960 TR3A (right hand drive).  I am having
trouble fitting the drivers side defroster vent.  I am thinking it goes
under the U bracket which bolts to the steering column, but having got the
defroster in place, I cant get the U bracket back into position.  Does the
dash panel have to come out here, or the steering column lowered?

Cheers,

Chris

1960 TR3A
TS78655 `O