crapped out

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Subject: crapped out
From: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:59:20 -0400
The fuel pressure regulator has crapped out, this is the way they will act
while dying, by pass the regulator and I bet it runs (very rich, but runs),
not sure which was on it, the round "Purolator" from NAPA is on recall, if it
is the "Fuel Master" (Moss U/K) with built in filter on the bottom they are
Italian and will not handle the U/S fuel additives we are required to run.
BTDT with both types 3 times now, right "Larry Miceli" (he loaned me his spare
last year in Jackyl Island).  "FT"