Air Compressors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Compressors
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:36:05 -0400
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This may have been discussed before, but I need to upgrade my air
compressor to one that can provide 100% supply for sand blasting, da
sanders, that kind of stuff. The one I have does fine for impact wrenches
and the like.

What is the most important feature to look for?  I've seen some that run
high pressure (175) but smaller tanks, others with lower pressure but
larger tanks. Or do I simply look at the psi/cfm numbers for various
psi's?  Unfortunately I do not remember my physics well enough to attack
this intelligently, but I know the intelligence and the answer lurks on our
list!:-)

Thanks in advance

Doug