Re: TR3A in Argentina

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A in Argentina
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:06:12 -0700
Fernando Sanchez Zinny wrote:

>...my oil pressure gauge. Instead of going up and
>down smoothly, it started going up erraticly and never comes down, unless
>you knock the instrument several times (same thing if you knock the brass
>conecting pipe). Oil pressure seems to be OK.

Mine did this and I removed the pipe and cleaned it out and everything
was okay.  I don't recall really getting anything out of the pipe that
was definitely the cause but it worked fine afterwards.

Could also be the gauge, but cleaning the pipe is an easier pace to start,

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Mt Lemmon, AZ