moving

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: moving
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 22:29:41 -0400
Well,I am leaving sunny Florida for the frozen tundra of Anderson,  South
Carolina.

Good chance of seeing snow this winter for the first time in years; burrr.
Worst yet, I might even have to buy a second car.
Maybe a TR6 with a hard top.
Just when I get to know where to go for paint, chrome,parts and mechanics
its time to relocate.
I've met some great people in the Tampa  Bay British Car Club; I hope to
meet some more in the Foothills British Car Club.
If you see a red TR6 with shinny new silver stripes  on Saturday chasing a
U-Haul on I-75 or I-85 ; guess who.

Cheers
Al Salvatore
76tr6

Guess I'll have to find a new ISP too. lol