horn relay wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: horn relay wiring
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:52:08 -0400
I'm still attempting (ok, so it's gone from fixing to attempting to
fix) the horns on my 1965 TR4a.  Among several missing items awas the
horn relay.  I now have one in hand, but being somewhat
electrically 'challenged' am not quite sure how to wire it up, as my
wiring diagrams do not show the relay present.  The relay has 4 tabs on
the back: 30/51, 85, 86, 87 - would someone be so kind as to check
their wiring and let me know what goes to where.

Also, several of you have kindly mentioned that the relay os mouned up
near the front carb.  Could I also trouble one of you to be a bit more
specific - to what bolt, stud, screw is the realy attached ?

Many many thanks for all your assistance thus far.
Bud Precht
1965 TR4A (CTC62027)