Our upcoming London visit - (no LBC unless we see some!)

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Our upcoming London visit - (no LBC unless we see some!)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:41:00 -0400
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net i5NBgiOJ002586
Message text written by Barry Schwartz
> For those in the know, is it possible to see the museum that Jonmac works
at (sorry the actual name and address escapes me at the moment) by taking
the tube or is it too far?<

Alas, it is too far as it is about a 90 minute drive from London.  I
suppose you could take the trian to the closest station but as they are
closing stations you may not get very much closer.

And lastly, the last word was that Jonmac has taken medical leave and is no
longer there on a regular basis.

But if you bought his book perhaps you can look up the location of the
London sales and service facilities (which are likely a clothing boutique
or a solicitor's office by now).

Enjoy the trip, I'm envious.

Dave