Re: eBay Feedback Question

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: eBay Feedback Question
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:32:32 -0700
Kurtis wrote:

>The few times I've sold something on eBay, I've left positive feedback as
>soon as I receive payment (as I believe all sellers should)...

Then there is the seller who recently listed a ($19K) TR6 on eBay with
this requirement...

"Ebay winners that elect not to fly in and inspect the car themselves
are required to leave positive feedback after the money transfer and
before the car is shipped."

Not sure what that positive feedback might consist of... "Nice Pictures"?

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4
Mt Lemmon, AZ