Air Compressers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Compressers
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 06:38:42 -0700 (PDT)
I tried running 2 small 5hp 5 gal tank jobs in parallel, and I still did not
have enough air. I got a rebuilt 2 stage 5hp Dayton with a 60 gallon tank. It
cost me $450 from a retired guy who rebuilt and serviced them for a living.
That was the way to go, he helped me with any questions or problems I had and
stood behind his product.He had fought in the Battle of the Bulge and had just
lost his wife, a real good guy. I'll try and see if he is still selling  them.
                  Joe TR3A 75219LO