TR4-6 rear deck panel part to good home

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4-6 rear deck panel part to good home
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:17:29 -0400
I removed the rear deck panel from my TR4A and replaced it with one from a
parts car.  I see that the new panel that the suppliers offer doesn't include
the inner support (i.e., it's just the top piece of sheet metal).  Since that
part's fine on mine (a little surface rust), I'd hate what I have left away if
someone can use that inner part.  Free for the cost of shipping.  (I'll leave
the top panel intact and you can undo the spot welds.) The part is the same on
TR4 through TR6.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.