TR4A choke switch: free to good home

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A choke switch: free to good home
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:26:48 -0600
First a quick thanks to Scott Tilton who sent me a gratis boot lid hinge
to replace my broken one. The barnacles were much smaller than he
suggested and most came right off. Thanks, Scott. My wife and I are
headed out for our Annual Not Going On The Glenwood Rallye Trip this
weekend and it should be lovely to grab a jacket from the boot without
the having the bootlid fall off.

So hope I can return the favor. I got a parts medleys on eBay and one
included a dash plinth with a choke switch that's clearly not for my
SU's. It has a knob that turns like a dial with a slight clicking sound
when turned all the way left, and several wires out the back. No idea if
it works, but presumably it's for Z-S carbs? Anyway, first person who
needs one or would care for a spare, I'll send it your way. Please don't
live outside the U.S. or Canada though, shipping would be a bit much.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO