MGB Manuals For Sale

To: "TriumphTeam" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Manuals For Sale
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:20:24 -0400
Apology's for polluting the list but this one is the only one I belong to...

Back before I saw the light, I embarked on an '66 MGB restoration that went
nowhere before I started on a 4A. I have two, new MGB manuals I'd like to
sell: one is the Bentley manual comprising the Driver's Handbook, Workshop
Manual, & the Special Tuning Manual. The other is the Haynes Restoration
Manual by Lindsay Porter. Amazon.com shows these can be had for
approximately $35 & $26 each. I'd be grateful if someone could help me
convert these into 4A parts - maybe crossposting to a list where there might
be interest? Please contact me off list. TIA,

Mark Meany
TR4A CTC62486 O
Keene, NH (Digest)