Re: gear reduction starter for '62 TR4

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Andrew Taylor" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: gear reduction starter for '62 TR4
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:48:00 -0500
Andy,

I recently replaced my original starter with a gear reduction model (not
from Moss, but I'm assuming identical).  The installation was very
straightforward.  No modifications were required.  I did a add a jumper
bypassing the solenoid on the new starter.

The starter works great!

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4