yellow plastic fan

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: yellow plastic fan
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:31:32 -0500
Listers:

When I bought my TR4A back in 1998, the four bladed metal fan was really
battered and bent to the point of no return so it was replaced with the TR250
type eight blade plastic fan.  It has served very well but I was always on the
lookout for the elusive six bladed "tropical" fan that was available for the
4A.

Recently a fellow lister offered a tropical fan up for the first taker and I
was fortunate to quickly jump up and say " I'll take it".  Before installing,
I sent the fan to "FT" for his expert powder coating (thanks Fred,  I owe you
yet another).

With the new tropical fan now installed and happily going round and round on
my 4A, the yellow plastic fan is being offered free to a good home.  It will
come complete with bolts, rubber bushings, sleeves and lock tabs.  Just send
me your mailing address.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana