Re: Hoarder getting rid of TR3 stuff

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoarder getting rid of TR3 stuff
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:50:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/04 6:33:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ZoboHerald@aol.com writes:

> I daresay there are a number of us like that! For example, I have this urge
> someday to create a Spitfire "Bonnethenge" in my back field....

Hey Andy,
Really not a bad idea.  I have had the same temptation ever since I went to
the Home and Garden Show here in Cleveland and they were incorporating old farm
machinery into their big bucks landscaping schemes.  Why not bring in some
Spit and TR junk and make it more relevant. I say you should go for it!
Cheers,
Darrell