Re: TR competent mechanics in Bay Area, California?

To: Kinderlehrer <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: TR competent mechanics in Bay Area, California?
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The best I found in 6 years in the bay area was Jon
Becker at MiniPart off hwy 4 near Concord.  (It's a
drive but its a good one on a Sunday morning, those
rolling hills, great sports car road!).  Jon did a
1275 motor for me, enless work on my BGT and also a
bit on my TR6, he owns a 4A so knows them too.  As a
former B. Leyland mechanic I suspect he knows them all
quite well.  And he's a great guy on top of all of it!

Jon's work number is 925-689-4005

Have fun!
Steve Smith
Sunninghill, Berkshire, UK